Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What's going on in Fargo nowadays

Grandma Vickie stayed with us last week and watched Gus while Ross and I were at work. They had a great time as you can see from the pic below. We loved it, too!

We told him he needs to do more push ups if he wants to crawl so here he is working out.

He recently got a pair of sandals and when I put them on his feet he just stared and stared so I had plenty of time to snap a pic.

He had his first field trip to a greenhouse. He was so excited that he forgot about the crazy shoes on his feet.

Posing by the garden troll display. His smirk in this photo cracks me up! As you can tell, he is just thrilled to be here.

His newest toy is an old keyboard from the basement. He really gets aggressive with his typing so we had to strap it to his highchair (not part of the picture, it was cropped out - but trust me - it is strapped down for everyone's safety).

No comments: