Thursday, May 1, 2008

Sleeping in the car

I've had a rental car all week because my car is in the shop getting a new bumper. I got rear-ended about a month ago and they just figured everything out with the insurance last week. I'm relieved that we can get it taken care of before the move but I'm not super pumped about the stinky rental vehicle we got. On a brighter note, I noticed today that my sweet ivory PT Cruiser does allow for a nice view of Gus in his car seat.

While out and about today he fell asleep with his arm up, holding onto his cow toy for dear life. He looked like an old dude that fell asleep on the subway or train, just a holding on to keep his balance.

View from the front seat:


And his fuzzy/blurry reflection in the baby mirror.


On the way home he started a new book but it must have been very boring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes can't wait until you move to Fargo Gus.

Love Sofie