Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1 day in Minneapolis, grandparents in Fargo

It's amazing how much stuff you can accomplish in one day if you don't think or plan too hard in advance. My parent's camping trip for this past weekend was canceled at the last minute so I asked if they would be interested in coming down to stay with Gus for a day or 2. To nobody's surprise, they agreed! A couple days later, Ross and I were on our way down to Minneapolis where we packed a UHaul full of the remaining furniture at our Chaska place, picked up a new car, grilled with the old crew, and took some shots of Gabby, our goddaughter to capture some 7-month old memories.

Here's Gabby:


Ross and Gabby reading.


I don't have any shots of Gus with his Grandma Debi and Grandpa Steve so I'll insert a couple shots of him from last week (below). Thanks for your help, grandparents + Aunt Christy and Uncle Josh, too. Also, a big thank you to the folks in Chaska who helped Ross stuff the UHaul full of goodies. I think I heard Ross say, 'next time, we are getting movers'. Yesssssssss. I agree, and I didn't even do the heavy lifting.

Ravioli.

A little Tony Soprano in his track suit and Sox cap.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun weekend!
~Uncle Dow (Josh)

Patty Bloms said...

I sure hope his aim with a basketball to the hoop gets better than his hand to his mouth!