Thursday, April 15, 2010

Remember Spirit Week?

Back in Jr and Sr High School, we had a Spirit Week every now and again, which (if I remember correctly), was an excuse to wear crazy, abnormal outfits to school. They had a Spirit Week at Gus' school this week.

Monday was Sports Day. It just so happened that was also opening day for the Twins at their new stadium, Target Field. Since we are Twins fans, we loved Sports Day. Gus wore a Twins shirt but it is not pictured here. He also enjoyed watching the game when he got home from school.

Tuesday was pajama day. His favorite part was the slippers that he got from his Aunt Steph, Uncle Mike, and cous Hava.


Wednesday was Hat Day. He wore his Red Sox cap that he received as a gift from his Gma and Gpa Debi & Steve....but I couldn't take a photo and post it this week since the Twins were playing the Sox in their home opener series. I didn't want to jinx them.

Thursday was Western Day. Gus doesn't have boots or a hat so we improvised.

Nothing says Western like a waffle to go. And oops, there I go posting a photo of him in his Red Sox cap, just like I said I wouldn't. Oh well, I like this photo too much to not post it.

Friday is Hawaiian Day but Gus will miss it. He's taking the day off from school on Friday to get ready for another weekend of adventure.

No comments: