Sunday, November 23, 2008

Grandparent's Weekend, Part II

Part I was 3 weeks ago when Dave & Vickie were in town watching Gus. This weekend, Gus loved up every minute of Part II of Grandparent's weekend with his Grandma and Grandpa Debi and Steve. I don't have photos of their adventures yet, but hope to grab some from mom and dad's camera when we're home for Thanksgiving. Ross and I headed down to Mpls for the day (a very long day) on Saturday where I shot a wedding. As of today, I've decided it will be my last one for a while.

Enough wedding talk, back to Gus. He was spoiled all weekend and he loved it. He started to cry after we waved goodbye to G & G, walked into the house and shut the door. He thinks Ross and I are boring. But we will all be back into the swing of our normal lives by tomorrow, I'm sure.

We are looking forward to a short week!

No comments: