Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Biggest news

I just remembered that I did not post the biggest, most exciting news ever. Clearly I need to shake myself and take a minute to catch this blog up on the good stuff!

Next April, Ross and I are going to be an uncle and aunt (which makes Gus a future cousin). My sister Steph and her hubs Mike announced the good news back in September and we are super duper pumped. Now if we only lived next door to each other I would be perma-grin.

I am so looking forward to hearing and seeing every little step along the way for Steph and Mike. Having a baby is something else. They are going to be the best parents, plus, I'm hoping my niece/nephew will pick up a wicked sweet Bah-ston accent.

Congratulations!!

1 comment:

The Henry's said...

Hey Guys! Your little Gus is the cutest thing!!!! Happy Birthday Allison. Tell your sister congrats for me, how exciting!!
Anne