Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New stroller

We usually leave Costco with our regular old items such as bottled water, pork chops, cheese, and Honey Nut Cheerios, but this time we found a steal of a deal and had to bring this gem home.
We've been looking for a stroller/jogger that doubles as a pull-behind trailer for our bikes for quite some time. He likes it already and has only experienced it in the garage going .05 mph so imagine how excited he will be when we actually take him for a stroll down the sidewalk.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gus,
That looks like a very nice stroller and I see it has room for a new brother or sister. I think you would be very happy riding with another passenger and so would I.
Love ya,
Grandpa Dave

Ross and Allison said...

I guess we should have seen that comment coming.

Anonymous said...

Aahh...finally something with wheels. I can already hear the sound effects - "VAROOM, VAROOM!!"
Then it will be "FASTER, FASTER!!"

Lindy said...

Dang, someone beat to commenting on that big empty spot next to Gus. Oh well, I should have figured the grandparents would be all over that.

Lindy

Anonymous said...

Yep, my first thought was the seat just waiting for a little sister too...
Love,
Nancy

Anonymous said...

I thought maybe Gus wanted a puppy to sit in the empty spot next to him. Every boy needs a dog, right?

Harper

Anonymous said...

Gus,
It's is a good thing that summer is coming cause looks to me like your pants are getting shorter. Shorts maybe in order when you go out with Mom and Dad. I think it should have had a steering wheel for you to go with Patty's "varoom".
Grandpa V

Anonymous said...

Ahem, well if you ask us, the extra space looks about right for a couple kitties. Just sayin'.

Trudi and Hana