Sunday, March 25, 2012

Double Vision

Although I was rushing around like a crazy-person to get Nora to gymnastics on time, her class started out normal. She was all decked out in her purple leotard.


About 10 minutes into class, I noticed Nora took off running, and was headed for the rings, so I followed. As I was chasing her, I started thinking to myself, 'jeesh, her hair looks really voluminous, on second thought - pretty messy. Hm, wonder when she messed up her hair, I was with her the whole time? Weird.'

When I finally caught up to her, it wasn't her. It was her leotard twin.

I'm happy to say the other mom made the same mistake, and while I was chasing her little gal, she was keeping an eye on Nora. We both laughed.

Of course I followed them around all night with my phone until they were near enough to each other again so I could snap a pic. Twins! (Nora's on the right.)

No comments: