Friday, August 13, 2010

Making the most of the hospital

Nora was wide awake between hours 18-24 of her life.

During that time, she freed up a few minutes to get her hair done, and participate in the hospital photo shoot. I didn't plan ahead and bring a picture-outfit for her, so I asked the nurse to do whatever she thought was cute. She brought her back after the photo shoot with this:

HA! We are slowly adjusting to girly-ness. On a related note, check our her hair! She has just about as much as Gus and he's almost 3.

Gus entertained himself with Nora's balloon.

And he brought a book to the hospital this time so we could get some quality reading in while his Dad held his sister.

Which leads me to my favorite photo of her life so far. I love this photo! She is very interested in hearing what Ross has to say.

No comments: