Saturday, August 7, 2010

A couple firsts in August

Gus loves to eat corn on the cob, so we decided to let him experience the full corn process from start to finish. He liked husking the corn but I realize now why, as kids, we did this task out in the garage or outside: I cleaned up those little silk strings forever. A vacuum doesn't really do the best job.

He got front row tickets for a Peter Cottontail reading - LIVE, at Barnes and Noble. Awesome.

And meet-n-greet Peter, too.

What a day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let the basketball fool you, he is an all around "afelete" I called him a little athlete a while back and he said he was an "Afelete". I kind of got in trouble telling him that, but look you can see for yourself. What 2 year old do you know who can hit the lever in the dunk tank, the first time???? Grandma Debi

Anonymous said...

The last 3 blog posts to me really show that Gus is now a little boy, not a toddler. He has tons of personality and abilities all his own. It is the perfect time for a new little baby to arrive on the scene. I love seeing all of the fun you three have. You all look great and I enjoy getting to share it.

Love, Meg