Monday, March 22, 2010

It's a girl

At my ultrasound appointment this morning, this is how it went:

Ultrasound tech: "Would you like to find out the sex of the baby today?"
Ross and I: "Yes."
Ultrasound tech begins, 3 seconds go by. "Looks like this baby is a girl."
Me: "What?! Really? Where. Look again."
Tech: "Yep, right here, see?"
Me: "Ahhh yeah, ok," (But really thinking, 'I can't tell what the heck they are looking at on these things, but she seems confident so I believe her.')
Ross: "I thought it was a girl."

I was so convinced baby #2 was a boy, because we know boy now and love every moment of it.... but she's not! Time to get pink, people. I can't wait.


4 comments:

Patty Bloms said...

Woo Hoo!!! Maybe with any luck, Allison, baby #2 could look like you!! How exciting! I know a very well-dressed little girl (Sofie) that would love to give you some cute hand-me-downs!!

Lindy said...

How fun! Congrats to all of you..

Jaime and Paul said...

Congrats! Your own cheerleader!

Our family said...

WOW, so exciting! It was great seeing you this weekend! Gus is sure a cutie! We need to hook him and Oliver up ~ they would have a blast!