Wednesday, October 21, 2009

C is for cookie




I realize I may be the only one to find this video so funny that it's hard to stop laughing. Mainly, I'm laughing at Gus because after he gets his initial groove on, he shows signs of a motivational speaker or football coach or something when he tries to pump us up by saying "go guys, go!".

Oh, we were pumped.

Then again about halfway through I crack up even more because he's clearly annoyed that I was recording the laptop screen and not him. As I pan back all I saw was this crazy stare into the camera like, ' do that again and we are shutting this thing off mom'.

OK, I will stop the commentary now. Thanks for watching, then reading my review of this video. Kids crack me up!

3 comments:

Brett said...

I love when he eats the cookie at the end! He has the sound effects and everything!

Brett

Anonymous said...

Hard to decide which moment my favorite part of this video. I watched it on silent first, and was amazed to watch it with sound an see Gus' lips moving and arm actions annuciating the words of the song. It is cool, and also cool that he just gets into this and dances it out. Go Gus!!

Meghan J.

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah! The cookie eating at the end! Good call, Brett. That was funny and all-around great. I remember watching this little video as a kid, and wanting to devore a cookie like that.

Meghan J.