Sunday, June 7, 2009

Grandparents bearing gifts

Dave, Vickie, and Betty came down for the weekend and brought Gus some great gifts. The retro rocket is definitely Gus' new favorite toy. It was the first thing he did upon waking up yesterday.

Then cuddled up with Grandma.

He gets a kick out of playing baby. Notice his feet dragging on the ground, he's far from a baby.

I just thought the look on his face in this shot is funny.

It only took about 10 mins for him to add a little danger to the rocket.


While Gus was at home enjoying the company of his grandma and grandpa + great-grandma, I went to Park Rapids for Meghan's bridal shower. In 3 weeks, Bjorn (my cousin) and Meg will be married! Here's the bride and the mother of the groom, Aunt Val.

It was a beautiful shower. We are pumped up for the wedding!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Gus immediately decided to try standing up on the Rocket. That looks like a fun toy.

Thank you SO MUCH for coming to my shower Allison. It meant a lot to me that you made the trip, and it was fun to have you there!

Please tell Gus that Bjorn and I both appreciated receiving some of his artwork, chocolate, and pirate bandaids. Super gifts from Gus!

I'm really looking forward to celebrating with you, Ross and Gus in a few weeks!

Meg

Anonymous said...

Nice rocket Gus! You're trike is almost finised, so now you'll have two nice new vehicles to ride around on!!
LATER>
Uncle Dow~ (Josh)