Tuesday, April 7, 2009

There's still snow on the ground

It's April 7th and our yard is still covered in snow. I would show some pics but I misplaced my point and shoot camera at some point over the last 3 weeks. My other cameras aren't so handy to schlep around so until I find my camera, photo postings will be minimal.

The guys were on their own this weekend in Fargo while I enjoyed a reunion weekend in Minneapolis. I will spare you all the details but must admit something before it gets out to the general public: we went to the Britney Spears concert....and I liked it. It was pure entertainment. I think she only sang one song but proved she has remarkable lip syncing skills.



We went to Britney's first show waaaay back in 2001 so we decided all of us must go again. This time we toned it down a bit...and I think at some point in the evening all of us were making phone calls to the husbands to check on the kids and/or dogs. Not exactly the same it was last time!


And during all of this, Ross and Gus enjoyed some man time in still-high-flood-alert Fargo. Sorry, no pics of the manliness because of the lost camera situation. After this weekend I owe Ross a vacation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all!!
PS--Gus would please give the camera back so your mom can take some more pictures of you.
Love,
Grandpa Dave