Monday, April 20, 2009

Our niece

We are first-time aunt and uncles and we are thrilled. Steph and Mike welcomed precious baby Hava into the world today at 6:21am. I think younger sisters always think their older sisters are amazing but now I know she is. She powered through labor and deliver in record time, no drugs. Amazing.

Hava is perfect from all reports I've received over the phone. I heard her crying a nice teeny baby cry this morning and she even sounded perfect. Here's a mini shot of her, it will have to do until we get a bigger one. I can't wait for more pics to share the good news!


She has so much hair that they had to shampoo and brush it out after her bath today. Hmmm, not sure what hair on a baby might look like? Interesting.

7 lbs 10 oz
19.5 inches

Congratulations, Mom Steph and Dad Mike.

1 comment:

Patty Bloms said...

Oh my goodness...she is adorable! Congratulations to Mike & Steph! Gus is going to love her...just don't let him pull her hair!