Sunday, January 25, 2009

They're a Little Too Big

Any time there is something new around Gus has to check it out. In this case I had taken off my boots in the living room so of course he had to run over and try them on. He knew what to do with them and stepped right in. He's growing fast but it might be quite a while before these fit.



Usually the TP goes on the counter for the reasons documented below. For some reason I decided to put in on the dispenser and Gus couldn't have been happier. The best part of this was Allison took a picture with her phone and sent it to me at work. I laughed out loud and had to show a couple co-workers his little project. It made the afternoon go by faster with this image in my head.

At least he hasn't been inside the toilet yet. We've been told that some kids enjoy this game.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Atta boy Gus,
Leave no roll unturned.
Dont worry about the shoes you probably will grow into them in a few years.
Love,
Grandpa Dave

Nancy Mora said...

As usual.....too cute!

Anonymous said...

Gus,
way to go, I also love the toilet paper trick. Can't wait until you learn the toilet bowl dance. That is always entertaining.

And the boots go great with the outfit.

Dorinda