Sunday, March 30, 2008

Weekends go by too fast

If it were up to Ross and Gus they would relax the Sundays away just hanging out, chatting, and cat napping.

And wishing I would stop taking their picture for just 1 day. But I won't.

This is my idea of how to spend a weekend. Out and about, shopping, or at least walking around the mall until it's nice enough to walk outside. As you can tell from the looks on their faces, they are also having a great time here at the mall.

Here's Gus and Ross out for lunch. This might be one of the funniest photos of him. He looks like he just saw the world's biggest bottle of milk or something but in reality, this is just the look he gives me when I use my little point and shoot camera. He hates the red eye reduction feature.


Back to work for Ross tomorrow. We hate that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the men at the mall? I'd have a pretty bored look on my face too Gus & Ross.
LATER>
Uncle Josh