Thursday, June 14, 2007

Appointment

We had another appointment today. It was short and sweet. They took some blood from Allison to run some kind of a test and then put the little heartbeat device on her stomach. The doctor found Junior's heartbeat instantaneously which was once again crazy. It's not much to listen to, but I could listen to it all day. Every once in awhile the machine would make a static crackilly noise at which point the doc said he was kicking. I guess our little ninja is already practicing his technique.

We have our next appointment schedule the second week of July and it is a full examination including an ultrasound. I can't wait! Hopefully he's been practicing his dance moves. Personally, I'm hoping he performs the robot this time.

The picture's a little late but here's Allison at 17 weeks. We plan on documenting the progression.



We don't have much planned for the weekend but might catch the Twins game Saturday night. I might have to put down a Dome Dog or three. We'll be back in Minot in a couple of weeks for Steph's reception. See ya then.

Farewell,
Ross

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good!!!
Grandma Vickie

Anonymous said...

This is so great to have the opportunity to share in the excitment of this little guy. He is already precious to us!
It is also very special to see Allison growing in motherhood, which is the most wonderful experience I have ever had. I thought motherhood was great, but I have been told being a grandmother is even better if that is possible! Grandma Debi