Wednesday, October 24, 2012

She marches to the beat

of her own drum.  Nora is one-in-a-million.

Sometimes Ross and I stop and think to ourselves, 'did I really just have that conversation with my 2-year old?'

If she wants to know something, she'll ask.  She'll also tell you what she thinks.  If she wants to get out of doing something, she'll tell you that she 'needs a new diap now', because she 'pooped in her diapie', even though she didn't. 


Her latest favorite move is to walk into a room, take off her shirt and exclaim 'ooh, I'm sooo cold guys'. 

 I should consider hiding the markers and all art supplies.


We wouldn't change a thing from our experiences raising Gus, our first-born, in his baby and toddler years.  But the experience you have parenting that second child is totally different (more relaxed parenting is probably 90% of it).  It cracks us up that Nora is the exact opposite of Gus.  It's fun watching her little tendencies start to shine through.


No comments: