Monday, January 2, 2012

Cousins

While in Minot for Christmas, I snapped some great photos of a cousins. I didn't get every cousin, but wanted to share the ones I have.

Ross played bucking bronco with the little cousins while we waited for dinner to be ready one evening.

Hava and Gus bowling. They loved the dragon chutes.



Lindsey and Laura are my cousins.


Baby Cooper is Ross' cousin, Laura's little guy.

Braden and Maren are my cousins.

Here's Hava, Nora, and Gus during their first official cousin's movie night in Minot.

Will and Nora have their own form of communication, we're sure of it.

Yay for cousins. May all your your days (not just holidays) be full of cousins. Because they are like siblings, but without the fights.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure that having a great cousin circle is one of the basic facts for me and Bjorn that made us know we were for eachother :)

Meg