Saturday, April 9, 2011

Kidproof? Pshaw.

Gus knows that I have games on my phone. All of which he loves to play, but only if I unlock my phone, and set everything up for him. Or so I thought. I recently observed him trot over to my bag, grab my phone, press a few buttons, and within 3 seconds, he was playing Angry Birds.

My only reaction was to laugh - and then make him do it all again so I could video it. So much for locking my phone. I'll just apologize to you all now, in advance, for when you get a prank phone call from my phone. It was Gus.



Note: I like how he tells me not to touch this again. Now where would he have heard this? Hm, it's embarrassing when your children starts feeding your own lines back to you.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

ha, that's great! DON'T touch it again!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!
Dorinda