Saturday, May 19, 2007

It's a boy! (Probably)

Well, I'm sure everyone reading this already knows, but Allison and I are having a baby. We just went in for a 1st trimester screening on Tuesday that included an ultrasound. The ultrasound tech was 90% confident that it is a boy.


Well, here's the specs on junior:
1. 9.2 cm in length
2. Brain looks good
3. Stomach is developing nicely
4. Four limbs
5. Bladder was a little low on fluid
6. Heart is beating at 152 beats/minute
7. Good nose structure

The tech made a few comments throughout the exam like "That looks great" and "Beautiful" so that was good to hear. The whole process was mind blowing and much more than I expected going into the process. Both Allison and I were so excited that I don't think we got much done at work the rest of the day. On Friday we received the results from the screening and everything looked good. Allison joked that she was so proud because junior already aced his first test.

Here's the rest of the pics. What a great profile!


These 4D pictures are very cool.



I'm not sure if everyone knows the dance move called "Churning the Butter" but that's what we think he's doing here. It's one of my best moves so I'm glad he's picking up on it so soon. I hope to also teach him the "Sprinkler" and the "Lawnmower".


That's all for now. Allison and I are very excited and feel very blessed. We can't wait for November 12th.

Later,
Ross

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A little boy will be wonderful!! A little girl would be wonderful, too!! He is already so cute and looks very intelligent! Can't wait for the next pictures.